Central Kansas Health and Wellness Expo - April 11, 2023
Columbus Club, 723 Main St. Great Bend
Attend the Health & Wellness Expo presented by The Great Bend Tribune.
• Visit with businesses on a variety of topics related to your health.
• Talk to area experts that can help you achieve your goals.
• Discover products and services designed to help you live better.
• Sign up for a fitness or staying active program.
• Learn about new developments in medical care.
• Find treatment alternatives designed specifically for you.
• Join a support group!
Your hosts are committed to promoting a healthier community by building partnerships with organizations and businesses to provide information and motivation empowering individuals and families to take action to improve their health and wellness.The event is FREE and open to the public. For more information, call 620-792-1211 or send a message to email@example.com
Great Bend Tribune
Sunflower Massage LLC
Brookdale Assisted Living
Pawnee Valley Community Hospital
Advanced Therapy & Sports Medicine
GB Rec Center
Great Bend High School HOSA
Valley Hope Addiction Center
Sam Beugelsdijk Chiropractor
Great Bend Recreation Commission
University of Kansas Health System