Make a healthy start to the New Year.
Saturday, February 27, 2021
10 AM - 4 PM
Great Bend Events Center – 3111 10th Street, Great Bend
Admission is FREE
Attend the Health & Wellness Expo presented by The Great Bend Tribune.
The Central Kansas Health & Wellness Expo is a family friendly event focusing on community health and wellness.
• Attend a free information session on a variety of topics related to your health and financial wellness.
• Take time to play at the Imagination Playground.
• Talk to area experts that can help you achieve your goals.
• Check out your lab numbers by utilizing the Healthy Living lab service (be certain to fast).
• Bring your teddy bear or doll for a free checkup at the Teddy Bear Clinic.
• Discover products and services designed to help you live better.
• Sign up for a fitness or staying active program.
• Learn about new developments in medical care.
• Find treatment alternatives designed specifically for you.
• Check out the latest home equipment and services to help you stay mobile.
• Join a support group!
• Grab a delicious breakfast or lunch prepared by Great Bend Coffee.
• Be certain to stop by the CVB office for a cup of coffee!
Your hosts are committed to promoting a healthier community by building partnerships with organizations and businesses to provide information and motivation empowering individuals and families to take action to improve wellness and financial health.
Special presentations and demonstrations will take place throughout the morning. The event is FREE and open to the public. For more information, call 620-792-1211 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org